Hello Qigong Enthusiasts!
Qigong continues to prove itself to me as an unbeatable program for wellness in body, heart and mind. The practices are simple, but their variety is infinite. It seems no matter what state of mind you find yourself in, there is always a mindfulness practice that can elevate it; and no matter how your body is feeling, there is an exercise that can improve it. Here are 5 action steps you can take to deepen your Qigong practice, and tap the rich source of healing wisdom this tradition has to offer.
1. Find out more about the next 3-Phase Qigong Instructor Training this Fall, at Community Acupuncture + Natural Health.
2. Visit the Community Acupuncture + Natural Health Open House on Saturday, September 30th, for a free lecture on 3-Phase Qigong, at 10:00am. The Qigong lecture will be followed by presentations by several acupuncturists and massage therapists, and free acupuncture treatments.
3. Register for a Qigong class on one or more of the next 3 Wednesday evenings, from 6:30 to 8:15pm.
4. Attend the donation based, "Community Qigong," classes offered on Thursday evenings and taught by Qigong instructors in training. This class also begins at 6:30pm, and runs for about an hour. You can register here.
5. Sign-up for private Qigong lessons at Community Acupuncture + Natural Health, by calling 541-301-7040.
I look forward to seeing old friends and new faces at these Qigong get-togethers!